Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Production Diary 22 - Changing evaluation to magazine style format

24th February 2014

Since I had written my evaluations in draft form before, I made slight changes where necessary and then made them into a more interesting format rather than just text. I had transformed my evaluation answers into a magazine style format. I used the template of my magazine a sort of guideline to create this magazine style evaluation. I put all the evaluation questions on the front cover as sell lines and used an outdoor image of my model to make a full bleed image for the cover. 

I put the questions at the top of each page with a teal coloured background box and the question on white. I added in several images onto each of the pages including images of my magazine, props and logos such as Facebook, Twitter as well as Photoshop and Prezi. I applied text wrap to the images so that it looked like a real magazine. I also added in page numbers to make it more like a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment