Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Production Diary 14 - Continuing to work on front cover and chosen images

10th December 2013
 
After doing the photoshoot, I had several images that I had taken. I started selecting the images I like and perhaps would use in my magazine. I made a folder to keep all these images together so I could make a contact sheet. After I had chosen all the images, I made a contact sheet on Photoshop. I divided it up so I had two 36-image sheets.

I continued to work on my front cover. I started to change the colours of it with the colour teal I decided to have as my main colour. I made the circle of the plug, the quote for the main sell line and some words of other sell lines the colour teal. This made a consistent colour scheme of teal and black. I also added other details such as the barcode, date and issue number.

Next week I will carry on doing my front cover and put in the images I had taken to test out which ones look good for my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment