Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Production Diary 16 - Evaluation, audience feedback survey and processes

24th December 2013

In the Christmas holidays I finished the rest of the evaluation I draft form. I did questions 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 as I did questions 3 and 4 already for homework before. In order to answer these questions I had to constantly refer to my magazine and also look back at some of my work on my blog about the audience.

I also created a survey on SurveyMonkey to get feedback from my audience for my magazine. I created a variety of questions, some with options for the respondents to choose from and some where they had to type in their own answer. This made sure that I had both quantitative and qualitative data.

Another thing I did was the processes; this is where we had to show what we did before and after as well as showing how we did certain things. For example I showed the different stages of my work from the sketches to the actual product on In Design. I also created short videos which demonstrated how I did certain things for my magazine such as the drop cap and paragraph rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment