Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Production Diary 17 - Sorting out blog labels and audience feedback results

7th January 2014

In this week’s lesson we managed our blogs by making sure we have the correct labels and labelled each of our posts with the correct labels. I added in a ‘audience’, ‘production diary’ and ‘drafting’ label as I didn’t have them before. For some of the posts where they could fit in more than one category I put the different labels for which they go under. I made separate posts for each production diary as previously I had a separate tab but instead I now changed it so that it is sorted by labels.

I also did the audience feedback results which I had collected over the week. I made a Prezi to show the results I got. I firstly briefly talked about how I designed the survey. Then I interpreted the responses I got and also mentioned at the end how I had acted on the feedback I got. I print-screened the graphs from SurveyMonkey and also copied the written responses onto Prezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment