Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Production Diary 18 - Start to make changes to magazine and sorting out blog

21st January 2014

This week I made some changes to my magazine according to some of the feedback I received.

I changed some fonts on the front cover using new fonts I downloaded from on Dafont.com.
For the masthead I chose a more suitable font as the previous one I had was very plain and simple which did not suggest the genre of my music magazine. I also changed some of the fonts for the sell lines so that they were more eye-catching and interesting.

Double page spread:
-I added in the page numbers for the double page spreads as I had forgotten to do so before.

-From some of the feedback I received, I acknowledge that in order to improve my double page spread I need to have a few more images. Therefore I started to edit a photo which I want to use on my double page spread by removing the background on Photoshop.


Also, for my blog I sorted out the production diary posts on my blog by mentioning briefly about each production diary by adding ‘proposal’ for example, so the examiner can see what each production diary is about before they read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment