Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Production Log 19 - Improving double page spread

28th January 2014

This week I carried on improving my double page spread.
I firstly finished off editing the extra images I wanted to put on my double page spread. I edited them on Photoshop by removing the background and changing the brightness and contrast of it so it looks slightly brighter than the original photo.
I decided to extend my article so that it is on two double page spreads, this is because I am going to add in more images so it will take up more than one double page spread. I decided to put the new image on the next double page spread. When I placed the image onto the second double page spread I made the text wrap around the image.


31st January 2013
I decided to add change the pull quote and make it bigger in a box so that it fills up more space on my double page spread. I made the box the colour teal and changed the opacity so that it is slightly opaque. I then added in speech marks using a different font from the quote and made it white so that it looks like it has been cut out from the box. I also made the image slightly bigger.
For the contents page I decided to change the font of the captions o the image to the same font as the subtitle so that it is more consistent but instead made it in capitals so that it is different.



No comments:

Post a Comment