Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Magazine ideas survey

Click here to take survey

I created a survey on SurveyMonkey which would help me get ideas for my magazine. I constructed 10 questions ranging from the genre of a magazine to the type of social media people often use. I then generated multiple choice answers to the questions and I chose the answers which people were likely to choose.

I made every question multiple choice because I thought it would help people in answering the questions as they have an idea of what to answer for the question. Also it makes it easier for them to answer as there are some answers which they are likely to choose so they don't need to type it out.

In addition, for some of the questions the answers I have provided may not be what people want choose, so I made an ‘other’ choice with a blank box so they can type their answer. This is so that they don’t feel restricted into choosing one of the answers I made available. This therefore would help me as the answers are more specific which may give me an idea for my magazine.

Finally I decided not to make the questions compulsory as I think that if some people want or don’t know what to answer, they are likely to choose randomly. This would therefore affect my results as some of the answers may not be truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment