Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Production Diary 4 - Survey results, proposal feedback and preliminary task video

1st October 2013

This week we spent some time updating everything on our blogs and making sure that we have done all the things before we move on. Some things which I had to do included: analysing the survey results and improvements on proposal.

I analysed my survey results on Prezi as I think it is a good way to present the data because it is quite professional. Also, since it saves automatically and it updates in the places where you put the embedded code as well, it is a good way to do this work because I had to spend a couple of sessions to finish doing it.

I first put in the questions and then inserted an image of the graph which I print screened from SurveyMonkey. I then wrote about the results I got saying how it helped me to decide on what to do for my magazine. Also for some of them I mentioned what my idea was and then said whether my results corresponded or contradicted with my idea.

I got feedback for my proposal and then improved it according to the feedback I received. The feedback I got really helped me as there were some thing which I had missed out and the feedbacker had pointed it out for me so I could make improvements on it.I posted my feedback as a Voki as I believe it is a much more interesting way to present this information than just having text. I put made two separates ones, one with the good point and one with the improvements.

Towards the end of the lesson, I started to do the preliminary task video. I first sorted out the layers of my front cover and contents page on the Adobe In Design so that it would be easier when I come to do the video. Next week I will complete making the two videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment