Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Production Diary 7 - Moodboard, promotional methods and new media.

22nd October 2013

This week I did the moodboard, promotional methods and new media.

Firstly for the moodboard, I collected a range of images from Google images which were related to the audience and also some images of the popular artists in the pop/rock music genre. I found images of social networking site logos, musical instruments, musical devices and clothing brand logos which were likely to be used by my target audience. I arranged all the images neatly in bubbles on PowerPoint and wrote a few sentences about the images.
Then I did the promotional methods and new media on another PowerPoint. For the promotional methods I wrote about competitions, freebies and giveaways as I believe that these are the most effective ways in promoting my magazine. For new media, I wrote about the social networking sites which were popular amongst the participants of the survey I conducted. I also wrote about a phone app which I think would be good because many people nowadays have smart phones and are constantly using them. I also decided to have a phone app because I found from my survey that people are likely to use an app which updates them on a music magazine.
 
I plan to do the colour ideas and props costumes next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment