Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Production Diary 8 - Colour ideas and props and costumes

29th October 2013

As I planned, I did the colour ideas and props and costumes this week.

I did the colour ideas on Adobe InDesign. I created many square boxes with a black border and a fill colour of black, white, grey and one other main colour for each set which were pink/red, teal, sea green and light blue. All of the set of colours I chose had black, white and grey to accompany the main colour because these are the separate colours which will not affect the main colour so that it looks messy and unprofessional.
 
For the props and costumes ideas I found some images of clothing, accessories and props which I would use in the photoshoot for my magazine. I found some images from websites of the typical clothing brand my target audience like, as the clothes on there are suitable for the type of image I want to create. I thought about the items of clothing I picked carefully as I want it to demonstrate pop as well as rock. I picked a couple of brightly colour items to represent pop but most of them were black as this represents the rock genre well.



No comments:

Post a Comment